Just wanted to share my insights again from my time in Proverbs this morning…….may it bless you and challenge you to be who God designed you to be!
- Build reputation and find favor with others…..this is more important then wealth
- All people have value…..yes….ALL DO!
- Always have a plan because it protects you
- Guard your soul at all times
- Young people need discipline, it helps them become who they’re supposed to be
- Gain wisdom and knowledge at all times no matter the cost
- Be generous, especially to those in need
- God’s justice will come for the arrogant
- Think! Use your brain…..God gave it to you for that reason!
- Soak up teaching any opportunity you get
- Mentoring someone and being mentored is one of the most important things you need in your life
- Learn a skill, get good at something
- Don’t make excuses…..get after it every day
- Don’t put up with angry people
#11 and #3 and the two biggest ones in my life right now that I value and need to work on! What about you?